It was my dream – to travel around the World and to produce travel documentaries!

I studied Directing of Media Programs in Russia, visited film making classes and worked in a public TV channel in Germany… and was waiting until my daughter Anna grows up little bit and we both will be able to start our first epic mother-daughter trip!



At the age of 8 Anna asked me, when we finally going to start our trip. She was ready to hit the road. I gave up our apartment in Berlin, sold the car and some other household stuff and packed two backpacks.


From this moment I started to live my dream – the dream to be free from the social pressure, to go where I want to go, to discover the world the way I want, to share our experiences with others, to capture our travels and to produce travel documentary films.To continue reading click on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new travel documentary by Anna Becker and Svetlana Bog danova

250 days on the Road - an adventure Travel film by Anna Becker and Svetlana Bogdanova